Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer Paintings


Goldfish 24x24 Oil

     I do not know where this Summer went, but it just flew for me.  I am posting this entry as Summer Paintings.  While some are things you might see each Summer, this is just my way of showing you the latest paintings I did Summer 2012.

    I never know what inspiration will strike and as you will see from the photographs of the art it was a little whimsy and a little serious. I hope you enjoy them.  I am preparing them for frames and will be available in my fall shows. 

     Speaking of Fall Shows, I have also been accepted in the San Marcos Art Festival in Jacksonville, Florida on Saturday and Sunday, November 17 & 18th.  Please come see me if you are in the area.


Sunflower 12x16 Oil




Tabasco 12x12





Old Glory 8x16 Oil

Cherries 16x20


Dog Pull Toy 8x10

Watermellon Slice 12x12

 
Waterlily 16x20


No comments:

Post a Comment