Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Halloween


3 Candy Corn
6x6 Gallery Wrapped Canvas


I love this time of year.  The cooler weather and of course Halloween.  This year it got here before I was ready.  I have not even had time to make my normal "bone" cookies (The merange cookie that melts in your mouth).  That is one of my favorite Halloween treats, well that along with candy corn.  Now I am not your normal Halloween fan, as I do not like the goary or scarry but I do like dressing up the house with some of my humorous and light hearted things.  Like the candy corn you see here.  Or maybe the skinny necked Dracula.. What do you like most about Halloween?  For me it is the time with friends and family when we can laugh and get away from all the seriousness of life.


Frankie & His Bride
6x6 Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Dracula
6x6 Gallery Wrapped Canvas
 


Boo Ghost
5x7


2 comments:

  1. You are in the spirit of the season, Donna! These are too cute to be scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Durinda. Hope you are in the spirit too.

    ReplyDelete