Thursday, March 6, 2014

Milton Florida's Riverwalk Art Festival

12x12 Gallery Wrapped Canvas "Rooster Portrait"
I will be set up at the Riverwalk Art Festival this weekend, March 8 & 9, 2014.  The weather is predicted to be great for a day out to look at art.  I hope you will drop by to see me and if we have never met I hope you will introduce yourself.  I missed being at the festival last year due to other obligations.  So I am looking forward to showing all my newest works.

I have several new animal paintings to show. Let me know what you think.

Festival hours are Saturday 10:00 to 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 10:00 to 5:00.  For location use South Willing Street, Milton, FL.  We will be downtown along the riverbank.

 For more information check out Santa Rosa Arts & Culture Foundation Inc. web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment