Sunday, April 1, 2012

Art Award

Milton Riverwalk Festival
March 24 & 25, 2012
Award of Merit
As most of you know I went to the Milton Riverwalk Festival on Saturday & Sunday, March 24&25th.  Much to my surprise I was one of the award winners.  I received "An Award of Merit" for my acrylic painting "Colorful Bell Peppers".  I was a great weekend and I met a lot of art lovers.  It was great to hear their comments and critiques. I look forward to doing this again. 

I must thank my dear husband, Mike, for all the help.  Without him I would not have been able to get things together in time.  It was truly a joint venture.  I'm sorry I could not get a photo of him...he is really camera shy. 

I would also like to thank all the visitors to my booth without you my day would have been awful.  In my next post I will announce the winner of my 6x6 painting.  So until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I loove the hat and congrats on the award! Though they should have hung a ribbon on every frame you took!

    ReplyDelete