Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bunny Trail


Bunny
8x8 Acrylic Canvas Art Board
 Today I am in the Easter "spirit". I love spring and am trying my hands at subjects that I have never tried before.  I was inspired to paint the bunny due to the way the light hit the bunnies eye lashes.  I may go back and add a few final touches, I want to try to capture that moment of warm sunshine on his fur.  However,I thought I would share with you now, to help get your Easter week started with come color. 


Easter Basket
8x8 Oil Canvas Art Board
 Sorry about the white specks.  It is due to the oil paint still being wet.  The camera does not like capturing the true view.  I guess it is so dark it see an "absence" of color thus making it white.  The photo really does not capture the luminosity the piece has.  Happy Easter!  My the Easter bunny find you where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment