Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Drawing for a Free Painting for my Blog Fans

I was issued a challenge from talented artist, Leslie Saeta, from California to paint 30 paintings in 30 days with her.  I have accepted this challenge.  I am both excited and concerned that I can live up to the challenge while working a full time job and preparing for an upcoming fall festival schedule. As you see, I had set my New Year's Resolution this year to paint LARGE paintings for my festival attendees.  This will definitely have to be put on the back burner to complete a painting each evening after work. So the paintings will be approximately 5x7 or 6x6 unless noted in my post on that day.

The paintings I plan for this challenge will be from my “bucket” list of paintings things I have always wanted to paint.  Some will be tests to see if I can do it others will be working out the detail stuff for larger paintings.  Do you have a photo that you would like me to consider for this challenge?  If so, please send it to me at mdtucker1975@embarqmail.com.  Please send it to immediately so that I can select from the entries sent to me. 

By the way, as a way to say Thank You for participating in this challenge with me, and for your encouragement over the years, I will draw a name from the comments left during the month of September and a lucky winner will get a free piece of art.  You must leave a comment on my blog site to be eligible for the drawing.   Comments left on Facebook are appreciated but are not added to the eligible drawing names.  I will draw the first week of October to see who the lucky winner will be.


I thank you for being fan of my art.  You play a large part in the success of my work.
5x7 Framed Dandelions
Today's painting is from my private collection.  It is not for sale but can be special ordered.

3 comments: