Monday, August 25, 2014

Upcoming Festival Schedule

16x20 "Trolling for the Big One"
Just a reminder that my next Art Show is in Destin, Florida at Baytowne Wharf on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights from 5:00 to 10:00 p.m. each night, August 29, 30, & 31st.  I will be set up in booth 35.  If you come by trolley, come through the breezeway and turn left and I'll be on your right.  I am happy it is a night festival as it will be cooler for everyone, artists and patrons alike.

Additional dates to note are October 4 & 5th in Fairhope, Alabama for the Grand Festival, November 1 & 2 in Ocean Springs, MS for the Peter Anderson Art Festival and November 29 & 30 in Saint Augustine, Florida for St. Augustine Art Association's Art Festival the weekend of Thanksgiving.

Hope you will come see me at one of these events either in Florida, Alabama or Mississippi.

No comments:

Post a Comment