Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Daily Painter Announcement

Hello Art Fans,

I am happy to announce as of August 1, 2015 I have retired from my position at the law firm and begun the Daily Painting routine.  Although I may not paint everyday, I do plan to paint four days a week or more.

The art shown today is my first artwork since my retirement.  As you can see I am am trying new subject matters.  Don't be discouraged, I will still paint the interesting still life's and animals that you love so much.  They are still my favorite too.

With football season just around the corner today's painting "Osceola" is for those Florida State Fans.  He is 16x20 painted with Professional Grade Acrylic Paint.  I will have smaller prints available in the next couple of weeks.  Send me an e-mail if you have a special size request at Donna's e-mail.  I plan to print 5x7's and 11x14's that will frame nicely with a mat to an 8x10 and 16x20.

"Osceola" 16x20 on Canvas
Professional Acrylic Paint

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing your new artwork. Enjoy retirement!

    ReplyDelete