Monday, August 31, 2015

The Count Down Begins

My fall Art Show events begin in just a few days.  I am looking forward to getting out to see all my art fans and catch up on what you have been up to.  My first show is this weekend, September 4 through 6th, at Baytowne Wharf Art Walk in Sandestin, Florida.  This is one of my favorite shows as the location is amazing.  They have something for all ages with an merry-go-round for the youngest, an arcade, rock climbing wall, zip line, and trampoline for the older children.  For the adults the most amazing music, food, and of course ART.  I have been working on several new larger pieces since last year.  I hope you will stop by and see what is new.

With this being Labor Day Weekend the Art Walk is being held in the evenings Friday, Saturday and Sunday beginning at 5:00 p.m..  My booth will be located near Another Broken Egg and the trolley stop.  Click here for more information.

In addition to my larger art work I have added over 20 new miniature paintings since my retirement from the other job, they come with their own mini easels.  I have something for the gardener, dog lover, foodie, and much more.  Below is only a small sampling of the mini paintings.  Most are two to three inches in size.






I will also be in Daphne, Alabama at the Jubilee Festival,  Destin, Florida at the Festival of the Arts in October, Ocean Springs, Mississippi for the Peter Anderson Art Festival in November, just to name a few locations this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment