Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Weekend Art Show in Destin, FL

This weekend, October 24 & 25, 2015, will be the Mattie Kelly Festival of Arts in Destin, Florida.  I am very please to say I will be one of the artists exhibiting my art.  Saturday's hours are 9:00 to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday's hours are 11:00 to 5:00.  I hope you will stop by to see me.  I have been very busy with new larger paintings as well as my ultra mini's.

They will have transportation available.  You can park your car at Beall's Department Store on Highway 98.  They will have buses running every 10 minutes both days.

Click here for more information on the event or directions.

Today's painting is a commission piece and is about 98% complete.  Just need to add her collar and a few other minor details but I want to share so that if you are looking for a Christmas gift for a loved on you might consider a portrait of their furry loved one.

Missy Girl 12x12 (Sold)

Photo of Missy Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment