Friday, August 19, 2016

Footprints in the Sand

Footprints in the Sand, 16x40, Deep Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Like footprints in the sand at the beach we leave a mark on those lives around us. Some only a short time and others stay awhile. My goal in painting this piece was to share the beauty god has created in our sky, water, and sand. I loved how the sand crunches in the wet and squeaks in the dry.  The sounds, the smells, and the sights.  I know all that could not be "painted" but maybe some of it came through. I hope you feel the love.

"Footprints in the Sand" is a new piece for my up coming show Labor Day Weekend at Baytowne Wharf.  It is a night show in a beautiful setting at Sandestin, FL.  The Art Walk begins Friday night, September 2nd through Sunday, September 4th. Show hours are 5:00 to 10:00 p.m. each evening.

I have quite a bit of new work to share. New Christmas, landscapes, and animal paintings. I hope you will drop by to see me and let me know you receive my blog.  I will be in booth 18.


No comments:

Post a Comment