Tuesday, September 9, 2014

10/30 September Painting Challenge

5x7 Grinch $47 Framed
The Grinch has such fun hands to paint.  Couldn't resist this Christmas painting for my September Painting Challenge.  If you are keeping up with all my blogs you already know that my paintings during this challenge are things I have always wanted to paint.  I am really enjoying the variety of my subjects.  I hope you are enjoying this journey with me.

Some of my challenge pieces have sold so if you are interested in a particular piece, please contact me.  I can deliver it or if you are not local I can ship it to you.

Don't forget to leave a comment to be eligible for the drawing at the end of the month for a piece of free art.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you told me about this. I can't wait to see all your paintings. Love Ya! Holli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,
    Love This! Amazing!
    Makes me Smile!

    ReplyDelete