Friday, September 26, 2014

26/30 September Painting Challenge

6x6 Spider Web
In keeping with the Halloween/Fall theme of the last few days, today's painting is a spider web covered in dew.  This time of the year as the cool moisture of the morning creates more fog and dew on the spider webs I see along the highway they just glisten.  Although I am afraid of spiders I think their webs are interesting and beautiful.  It is amazing the designs they achieve.

Don't forget to leave a comment to be eligible for the Free Art Drawing at the end of the month.  There is only 4 more paintings to go.  I do believe I am going to achieve the full 30 paintings in the challenge.  I actually have more than 4 paintings I want to get painted before this challenge is through and I move on to commissioned pieces.

2 comments: