Sunday, September 28, 2014

28/30 September Painting Challenge

6x6 Paper Fortune
I remember hours of fun with one of these.  The challenge for this one was to get the depth and height.  Maybe I should have gone more blue than green but all in all I am please with the composition.

Don't forget to leave a comment to be eligible for the Free Art Drawing at the end of the month.  The winner will get to choose from any of the original paintings painted during the challenge that have not already sold.

If you would like to purchase one of my paintings, please contact me either by e-mail or by telephone.  I can ship it to you by mail or FedEx. I also have the ability to accept your debit or charge card.  Donna's e-mail address is mdtucker1975@embarqmail.com and telephone number (850) 803-1133.

3 comments:

  1. What a great painting idea! You did really well achieving the depth and the perspective is good. I do remember how much fun these were. Nice painting.

    ReplyDelete