Monday, September 15, 2014

15/30 September Painting Challenge

6x6 Red & White Fishing Bobber
My photograph of this painting looks far more grainy that the actual painting, although I am not sure why.  I think I am not a photographer but hopefully you can see enough to get the "feel" of this painting.  I was trying to express the water dance that the bobber makes when it hits it.  I hope my fishermen fans will like it.

Don't forget to leave a comment to be eligible for the Free art drawing at the end of the month.  One of the unsold paintings from this months challenge will be the winner's choice.  If you have a favorite and would like to purchase now, simply let me know.  I can ship it to you.  The paintings will vary in price due to size and complexity but should average between $35.00 and $50.00 each.  Multiple purchases of the September challenge paintings will receive a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment