Monday, September 29, 2014

30/30 September Painting Challenge

5x7 Flying High
I MADE IT! 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS!  I am thrilled that with a full time job, a small medical issue and planning for an Art Show on Friday that I was able to get all thirty paintings painted.

Now I can focus on larger and commissioned paintings that I have started this month in addition to these smaller pieces that I actually got completed and shared with you.

I need to give a special thank you to my husband who will love that I can relieve him of some of the duties he has performed this month for me.  He has been a huge help getting meals most nights.  Not to mention other chores.

Regarding the drawing I will place all the names of the fans that have made comments this month into a hat.  I will have a co-worker pull a name out of the hat and let you know the winner.  Thank you for your comments.  To be honest, some nights the comments were what keep me going, I did not want to let anyone down.  Anyway before Friday I will post the winner's name.  Good Luck to every one!

Don't forget today, September 30th, is the last day to get a comment in to be eligible for the Free Art Drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment