Friday, September 19, 2014

19/30 September Painting Challenge

3x6 Koi Dance
First let me apologize for the photo of this painting.  It is still wet and the light is bouncing off the canvas so badly.  I will try to get a better photo once I have more time.

This painting is in keeping with the weekly theme of "Water Dance" and the poured acrylic technique like yesterday's painting was.  As the paint flowed I saw Koi appear.  I love how the marbled water came out.

Don't forget to leave a comment to be eligible for the Free Original Art drawing at the end of the month from the paintings done during this September Challenge.

Also, I would love for you to join my journey in art by signing up to follow me.  It is a two step sign up.  First enter you e-mail that you would like the newest art piece to arrive.  You will find that link in the upper right hand corner of this window.  Then you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm.  That is all you have to do to receive an e-mail from my blog with my newest painting images.  Please join me, you never know what I will paint next.

No comments:

Post a Comment